All About Google
Top 10 Reasons
|| Business Operations
Position based in Mountain View, CA.
We're looking for...
analysts and structural strategists to keep Google on the path of organizational innovation.
Google is the number one internet search engine and is also one of the
most-visited sites on the internet. We are a privately held company with over
1,000 employees and have been profitable for over two years. Google's mission
is to: Organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and
useful. We are looking for seasoned, savvy and energetic professionals for
Business Analyst roles in either Business Operations or Corporate Development.
The ideal candidates for these roles will have demonstrated top quartile
performance in a consulting, investment banking or management trainee role,
and have graduated at or near the top of their class from a leading
undergraduate academic institution. We are looking for self-starters who can
work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity and demonstrate
problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
Responsibilities for Business Operations Track:
- Play a pivotal role in all aspects of company-wide strategic and
operational improvement initiatives identifying issues, forming hypotheses,
synthesizing conclusions into recommendations and helping implement change.
- Perform analyses that underpin findings and recommendations on
- Help communicate findings and recommendations to business group
- Manage discrete pieces of the problem at hand.
- Provide the business analytic "horsepower" to help drive initiatives
that are critical to the ongoing growth of the company.
Responsibilities for Corporate Development Track:
- Perform due diligence and build financial models for potential
acquisitions; assess expected revenues and associated risk.
- Perform valuation analysis, competitive analysis, and market research.
- In conjunction with the product management team, research, analyze and
evaluate landscape of potential new products or partnerships.
- Build financial models for potential new products and partnerships;
assess expected revenues and associated risk.
- Support all aspects of existing partner relationships.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent, from a leading institution; degree in
computer science, engineering or other technical field preferred, but not
- 2 to 3 years experience at the analyst level in management consulting,
investment banking or in a management trainee/rotation program.
- Demonstrated top quartile performance in prior roles, with increasing
levels of responsibility and independence.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytic skills, combined with
impeccable business judgment.
- Experience in the software, internet or media industries helpful, but
- Superior Microsoft Excel financial modeling skills; proficient
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, time-management and attention to detail a must.
For immediate consideration, please send a Word or text version of your resume to email@example.com. Important: The subject field of your email must include Business Analyst.