All About Google
Top 10 Reasons
|| International Offices
Position based in Seoul, Korea.
General summary of responsibilities:
- Support Google's revenue generating
efforts in Korea through such acquisition marketing activities as creation
of sales collateral, online/offline advertising, co-marketing, direct
mail, events and seminars.
- Develop ongoing retention programs and manage
- Develop and implement local marketing programs and initiatives in
support of Google products through a combination of marketing tactics
including direct marketing, seminars, online/offline advertising, direct
mail, events and marketing communications.
- Write and produce marketing communications materials and messages
including PowerPoint presentations, sales collateral, communications
with customers, print and online advertising, and newsletters.
- Evaluate trade shows and special events and recommend events/trade
shows for company participation or sponsorship. Responsible for overseeing
the creation of trade show materials and the implementation of any
sponsorship presence at events. Possible staffing presence at events/trade
shows may be required.
- Collate and analyze research material from various sources to provide
statistical support for marketing and sales efforts.
- Initiate programs to increase awareness of Google search in Korea
through development of creative programs, brand awareness campaigns
- Contribute to the overall development of the Korea marketing plan
through the development of new strategies and marketing tactics and
manage Korean market budget.
- BA or BS equivalent.
- Fluent in English, Korean.
- Minimum three years business-to-business marketing communications
- A proven, successful track record of increasing company product
sales and awareness through well-thought out and well-executed marketing
- 1-3 years Internet, online services/media industry experience.
- Thorough knowledge of off/online advertising tracking and reporting
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organization and writing skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Project management skills and an ability to multi-task, handle multiple
projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Budget management skills.
- Motivated and creative with self-direction.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Team player able to work on multi-part projects with multiple teams
and able to ensure that local and global project deadlines and budgets
- Strong computer application skills including PowerPoint, Excel and
- Knowledge of other print and online production techniques highly
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume
in both English and Korean to firstname.lastname@example.org. Important: The
subject field of your email must include Marketing Manager - Seoul.
of Advertising Sales - Nordic
Position based in Stockholm, Sweden or Copenhagen,
We are seeking a seasoned Business Leader to drive
Google's fast expansion in the Nordic region.
- Build and lead Google Nordic's team.
- Meet and exceed regional advertising revenue targets.
- Generate AdWords awareness at regional level and in key sectors.
- Pro-actively forge major advertising/syndication partnerships.
- Contribute to shaping Google Nordic's commercial strategy while implementing
Google's corporate vision.
- Entrepreneurial, multi-tasking, team-focused, analytical, persuasive,
versatile, innovative, resourceful, and ambitious.
- Capability to effectively operate remotely.
- Experience in dealing with business issues and sensitivity to managing
needs of Nordic markets.
- Affinity for working with a global organization headquartered in
the US with strong pan-European presence.
- Ability to establish/foster key client/agency contacts at executive
levels of partner organizations.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, and leadership
- Background in online advertising sales, business development and
management a strong plus.
- Flexibility for pan-European travel as required.
- 8+ years of professional experience, including 4+ years of online
advertising sales experience.
- University degree; MBA degree preferred.
- Fluency in Swedish or Danish, and a strong command of English required.
Please note only candidates with EU work authorization
will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version
of your resume to email@example.com. Important: The
subject field of your email must include Head of Advertising Sales – Nordic.